Pinnacle’s Group CEO & Chairman, Nina Vaca participated at the Silicon Valley Forum Inclusive Leadership Forum panel on a discussion on “How Women of Color are Reimagining the Future of Work.”
The panel took a deep dive into what it will take for leaders to build, advance, and support a better, sustainable future for women of color in the technology workforce.
- Denyse Cardozo — Executive Director, Silicon Valley Forum
- Neda Blocho — Principal, Head of Studios, Avanta Ventures
- Tiffany Stevenson — Chief People Officer, Patreon
- Lili Gangas — Chief Technology Community Officer, Kapor Center
- Nina Vaca — Chairman & CEO, Pinnacle Group, Inc.
- InaMarie Johnson — Chief People and Diversity Officer, Zendesk